The Full Install (For Both Registered and Trial Users)
AttendantManagerSetup.zip (4.20 MB)
- Unzip the downloaded file into a temporary directory.
- Run the .msi file.
- Follow the setup instructions.
Note: For Vista or later, log in as a user with administrator privileges (otherwise, the install may be per user).
Version 3.8 can be evaluated on the same computer for 15 days once every 3 months.
Microsoft Windows Installer is required. If you don't have it, download the Microsoft Redistributable install file below for your operating system:
Note: Attendant Manager is available for PCs only.
- Full editions of Windows 95 or later, including Windows Vista, 7, 8, or 8.1 (Windows CE or mobile editions of Windows are not supported)
- Pentium or compatible 90MHz or higher microprocessor (or minimum required for your operating system)
- 32MB RAM above the minimum required for your operating system
- 25MB free hard disk space
- SVGA 800x600x256 monitor or greater
- Web browser and printer (recommended)